ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH PHILIPS SONICARE FLEXCARE HX6902 – THE EASIEST WAY TO PROPERLY BRUSH YOUR TEETH!
Philips Sonicare Toothbrush than a conventional brush, removing plaque even in hard-to-reach places. Returns the teeth to natural whiteness.
Toothbrush, the Sonicare FlexCare, is easy and convenient to use. He makes 31,000 sweep movements per minute.
The main advantages of Sonicare
- Removes up to 7 times the amount of plaque from the interdental spaces **
- Reduces bleeding gums after one week
- Minimal risk of gum injuries and enamel erasure
- Promotes the restoration of natural whiteness in 2 weeks
The · Prolonged feeling of cleanliness and freshness
- Safe for all orthodontic structures, implants.
- Efficacy is proven in 175 published studies conducted in more than 50 universities and research institutions around the world.
- Diamond Clean, if used for four weeks
- Flex Care Platinum, compared to a conventional toothbrush
What is the result of such results?
1. High speed – 31 000 movements per minute.
- The more changes, the more carefully the plaque is removed from the surface of the teeth.
- More careful removal of surface stains – stains from tea, coffee, wine.
- There is a fine polishing of the enamel surface – the teeth remain smooth and clean for a longer time.
2. “Sweeping” movements – as dentists recommend.
- In contrast to circular movements or movements from side to side, sweep motion
- penetrate deeper into the interdental spaces and carefully remove from there plaque
- direct the plaque from the gum to the incisal edge and do not drive it into the interdental spaces and the gum pockets.
- more effectively and delicately squeezed out the plaque from the gum pocket.
- Do not injure tooth enamel.
3. Dynamic flow of liquid – to clean hard-to-reach areas of the oral cavity.
- The combination of high frequency and high amplitude creates a “dynamic fluid flow.”
- An “irrigation effect” is created – the liquid is directed around the teeth and along the gum line
- Effectively removes plaque from the interdental spaces and hard-to-reach areas of the oral cavity.
- Intensively, but delicately massage gums – stimulates blood circulation.
4. The innovative shape of the nozzle:
- A multi-level bristle cut that follows the contours of the teeth provides better coverage of the teeth
- Laser treated and polished nozzle tips do not damage tooth enamel
- Indicator bristles change colour, reminding you to replace the brush.
- The recommended period of use of one nozzle is three months.
- All Sonicare cards are compatible with all Sonicare brushes
5. Optimum pressure on teeth and gums
- Sonicare more than 50% more efficiently applies to tooth tissues than a hand brush or an electric brush.
- A pressure sensor is installed in the Sonicare brushes, which stops the movements of the bristles .
6. Functions of time control and addiction to the brush
- The 30-second timer of the Quadpacer divides the cleaning time – 30 seconds for each half of the dentition.
- The 2-minute Smartimer timer disconnects the brush after a 2-minute brushing.
- “Comfortable addictive” function – Programmed increase in the amplitude of the bristle movement.